Embrace Minimalism, Declutter Your Life and Never Iron Again
by Julie Schooler
Available to purchase exclusively on Amazon:
- Is your home filled with stuff?
- Want to declutter but not sure how?
- Are you longing for some space in your busy life?
This practical and easy-to-read book provides an adaptable game plan to declutter your home and your life once and for all.
There is guidance on how to organize your remaining things, tips on changing your consumer behavior so you can keep your house in order and an entire chapter devoted to alternatives to throwing unwanted items in the trash.
It answers all your burning questions such as what minimalism is, how to deal with the emotions evoked by sentimental items and what to do if your screwdriver, bra or tax returns don’t spark joy but you feel like you have to keep them anyway!
As a busy, modern mama, you know there must be more to life than stuffing clothes back into too-full closets, finding ways to cook dinner around mountains of mess on kitchen counters and stumbling on toys left all over the floor.
You have heard about decluttering and know it could be an answer to your woes. Maybe you have read about it and given it a go. After all, the end result sounds so inviting—easily finding something to wear, having a smooth, clear surface to chop vegetables on and avoiding the agony of stepping on a piece of LEGO!
But some of the instructions sound far-fetched, abstract or just too hard.
You need easy, practical tips to help you declutter in a realistic way that addresses the fact that you have lots of demands on your time, other people in your home to think about and that you don’t want to become an extreme minimalist with only one towel to your name.
You can embrace minimalism in the best way that suits you and your family. In fact, decluttering can be easier, less time consuming and more fun than you think.
Imagine how great it will be when you declutter your home and your life. There are benefits in so many areas:
- A tidier house that is a breeze to keep clean
- Finding everything you love and use easily in your organized home
- More time to spend with your family on fun experiences and activities
- Fewer arguments over toys, plus kids who create, imagine and dream
- Knowing your unwanted stuff is being used by people who need and love it
- Never being stuck in a consumer culture in which you buy stuff to feel good
- Living your best life with the time and space to do exactly what you want to do
- And, of course, jettisoning all those crumpled shirts and never ironing again!
I am not a Japanese tidying expert. I am simply a wife, a mama of two young kids and a typical suburban home owner with a house full of stuff. And I was sick of not living my best life due to dealing with trivial things. I was sick of feeling like there was no space to breathe. I was sick of being overwhelmed all the time.
I have distilled an avalanche of advice and my learnings from a month of decluttering into simple and practical tips to help busy, modern mamas, just like you and me, to embrace minimalism in a realistic way to remain clutter-free forever.
This refreshingly non-judgmental book includes tips on:
- Deciding what to do with unwanted items: donate, sell, give away or trash
- Reducing your consumption going forward by hiring or not purchasing at all
- Embracing minimalism in other areas of your life including a digital declutter
- Making decisions about kids’ artwork, old photo albums and that unsightly vase left to you by your dearly departed grandmother
If you follow the suggestions in this book, your house will feel spacious, you will feel better and you will give the world the best gift of all—a mama who is calm and happy.
When you declutter your life, you become a lighthouse for those around you. You won’t have to say anything directly. They will notice that you seem lighter. They will detect that you have more time and energy. They will mention how serene you look.
Follow the advice in this book and find the real you—the one that you know is in there but has been drowned by all your stuff. You may not believe it now, but you will move from just coping to thriving.
What’s stopping you from being the modern minimalist mama you want to be—not when the ‘time is right’, but today? Don’t wait another restless night in your overcrowded bedroom to read this book.
To gain your life back, buy this book today.
Clutter-Free Forever is part of the Nourish Your Soul series that shares delicious wisdom to help readers feel calmer, happier and more fulfilled.
Super clear, fun to read and inspiring. Thanks to the tips and mindset work in this book I’m carrying on with my declutter and loving it!